Monday, December 5, 2011

Halloween!

 I know it's December, but I have some catching up to do...

Macey made her own costume with her friend Grace. 











Kyle has used the same black cloak for several years in a row.  He is always something slightly different.  This year he was a Death Eater (Harry Potter bad guy).  Last year he was a dementor (another Harry Potter bad guy).  You get the idea.







Becca borrowed Grandma Dixon's cat ears and tail to be a black cat.  She even made the cat noises.









Hailey was a "twirly twirly Princess."  She insisted on wearing her tap dancing shoes.  She kept slipping on them and I tried to get her to wear her black church shoes instead but she insisted.  Ok then.


We had a lot of fun and ate way too much candy.  Gotta love Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Love the costume stories and glad to know that I am not the only one who has a stubborn 3 year old (now 4 year old). I not only have 1 but 2!!!

    ReplyDelete