Thursday, September 15, 2011

Preschool!

Hailey started preschool!  She goes Tuesdays and Thursdays for 2 hours.  When we first moved here and I started asking around about recommended preschools, several people told me to try to get into Susan Spencer's preschool.  (Susan was in our ward.)  Some parents call her when their children are BORN to get on the waiting list.  I feel very fortunate that Hailey was able to get in.

  The first day was last Tuesday.  Hailey got up before I did, got dressed, and had her backpack on.  Hailey NEVER gets ready without my help, so this was really something.  She loves going to school and Susan calls her "Happy Hailey."

Every day of preschool, we ride our bikes there.  It is so fun to see her excited and ready to go.

What am I going to do with my 2 hours of free time, you ask?  Well, I do enjoy the quiet peace in the house.  Tuesday I went shopping and then came home and cleaned up a bit.  Today, I went for a little jog with the dog.  Then I came home and cleaned up a bit.  So really the answer is:  "Whatever I wanna do, GOSH!" (Napoleon Dynamite)

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of "whatever I want to do"!! That is so ND and so great and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete