Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentine

Here's a shout out to my love for Valentine's Day. It has been almost 13 years of marriage and the flames of love are still burning as bright as ever. It's not about the flowers and candy. It's about when he does things for me and his children that warms my heart. For instance, last night Becca got out of bed and wanted me to get her a stuffed animal that was on her shelf out of reach. Dave got up and got it for her and tucked her in sweetly. I watch the loving way he interacts with my babies. That's what brings joy to me. He helped Kyle figure out his math problem. He helped Macey put music on her MP3 player. He treats Hailey like she is a princess. He gives loving encouragement and hugs to all of us. That's the kind of man I want to be with forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment